Clear Liquid Patina
16 OZ PINT.
A BEAUTIFUL LOW SHEEN DURABLE BRUSH ON FINISH, THE LOOK OF WAX WITHOUT ALL THE WORK.
Use as a decoupage and image transfer medium also!
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com